Launching the RUS E-Learning
Our new E-Learning
courses provide users with the possibility to learn online the remote
sensing theory as explained by our experts from well-known Universities.
Our first 2 courses on “Introduction des images RADAR”
and “Équation RADAR pour la télédétection”
are delivered in French with English subtitles.
- The courses content is available in short,
- You can learn at your own pace: play, stop and
resume your course at any time to fit your schedule
- Our courses are always accessible (24
hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year)
- Test your knowledge with our online quiz at the
end of each video before being able to proceed to the next chapter
- Get your quiz results in percentage, and if you are not
happy with your score you can restart a course already completed!
- Register to the RUS Training platform by clicking on
the Sign Up button and following the instructions
- After your account has been verified, click on Login
- Go to the E-Learning section,
click on the course of your choice, then on “Play Course”
Crop Mapping with Sentinel-2: our
most successful webinar so far!
Almost 300 participants attended our
live Webinar on 16 January 2018.
Visit the webinar web page to:
- Replay the webinar
- Repeat the exercise
using the RUS Virtual Machines at no cost
- Download the Q&A session document
Next webinar in February
Our next live Webinar will take
place in the second half of February:
follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get our news on the topic and
RUS Webinar at ECRS-2
RUS will be participating in the 2nd International Electronic Conference on Remote Sensing
– a free-of-charge, online-only event -
with a live webinar on 3 April 2018 and also a paper, which will be
published in the event proceedings.
Details on the topic and registration process of our webinar will be published
RUS News in one page
Bookmark our revamped Newsweb page, now featuring the live Twitter and Facebook feeds!